Treasury Wine Estates is one of the world's largest wine companies that is traded on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). We believe in creating a culture that delivers sustainable growth - for our people, our business and our customers. We have a passion for wine that is reflected in our behavior and in everything we do. The character, quality and scale of our global brand portfolio is unmatched. Our bands are amongst the most recognized and awarded in the world including, Penfolds, Beringer, Chateau St. Jean, Sterling Vineyards, Etude, Stags’ Leap, Lindeman’s, Matua and Gabbiano. We welcome new talent, enthusiasm and fresh insight; we're excited by what you could bring and the wonderful career opportunities we can offer!
Are you an ambitious, hard-working, team player looking to grow with a top company in the wine industry? This position is an outstanding opportunity to utilize your leadership and relationship skills while being an integral part of our sales team.
This role will focus on generating increased distribution and volume sales in key Off-Premise Chains throughout all markets in Texas. You will be responsible for creating and coordinating program execution and tracking against annual goals, in partnership with our distributor, and calling accounts at the headquarter level.
This role will target key off premise chain accounts including 99 Cent Store, Target, Total Wine, Whole Foods, Dollar General, Sprouts and C-Stores.
Territory will cover the entire state of Texas with the ideal candidate preferably residing in the Dallas area.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or other related field preferred
• 3-5 years of experience in a similar role within the adult beverage industry, as well as previous sales and distributor management experience
• Previous off premise and/or chain account experience preferred
• Traveling within the assigned territory required
• Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to lift a case of wine (45 pounds)
In addition to being an incredible place to work with remarkable brands, we have fantastic perks!
Just to name a few:
• Comprehensive Benefits Package (medical, dental, vision)
• 401(k) with company match
• Generous Paid Time Off
• Wellness Reimbursement Program
• Free product allotment, in addition to discounts all year long for you, your friends and family
• Discounts on other services such as rental cars, car purchase, cell phone bills, hotels, electronics and more
• Lucrative employee referral bonus opportunities
Apply now and become a proud member of the family that is Treasury Wine Estates today!
If you are interested in this position please apply online here:
No recruiters or phone calls, please.
Treasury Wine Estates is an Equal Opportunity Employer