McKahn Family Cellars is a San Francisco Bay Area based wine brand established in 2014 that is dedicated to crafting limited production wines of quality and character from some of the best vineyards in California. We believe a bottle of wine is an experience from the first glass to the last, and that the last should always be the best. We also believe that wine tastes better when shared and accompanied with good food and conversation. Enjoy our wines with friends, because nobody likes to drink alone.
We are seeking dynamic individuals to join our part time tasting room staff! Ideal candidates will be friendly, outgoing individuals who operate well in a fast-paced environment. Excellent verbal communication skills, the ability to speak in front of large groups, and a friendly, personable demeanor are a must. Wine knowledge is preferred and candidates must be available to work weekends.
• Courteously greet customers and provide them with a fun, educational and outstanding wine tasting experience that always exceeds expectations. This includes the McKahn Family Cellars story and winemaking techniques.
• Assist customers with wine, wine club memberships and other purchases. This may include transporting wine to a customer’s vehicle.
• Be able to work with computer retail point of sale system
• Answer telephone
• Perform routine housekeeping, organization and stocking tasks
• Must be 21 years or older in order to pour wine
• Strong social and communication skills
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Must be a friendly team player
• Must be able to perform tasks that require bending, stooping, standing and twisting for long periods of time
• Must be able to lift 50lbs.