Zachys, America’s premier fine wine and auction company, is seeking a Wine Authentication and Assessment Intern to assist with all duties related to the property specialist department. This 3-4 month internship is an excellent opportunity to apprentice in a vibrant sector of the fine wine industry that specializes in the most highly sought after wines in the world. The primary responsibilities will entail working on wine assessment, cellar inventory and cellar collections.
Key responsibilities and essential job functions include, but are not limited to:
• Assist in wine assessment and warehouse duties.
• Visit local off-site locations for consignment pick-ups and wine assessment.
• Provide support during auctions as needed (this may include weekend work).
Desired skills and experience:
• Must possess excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail and the ability to
provide professional service to an exclusive clientele on a world-wide level.
• Must be a team player.
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Office especially Excel & Outlook.
• Previous wine experience is strongly encouraged though auction experience is not
• Able to lift and carry 40 pound cases.
We offer a competitive salary and generous employee discount.
Please email your resume and cover letter indicating salary requirements. No phone calls or recruiters, please!
Zachys is an Equal Opportunity Employer in that our policy, in accordance with Federal and State laws, prohibits employment discrimination solely on the basis of a person’s race, color, creed, sexual orientation, gender, marital status or disability except where a reasonable, bona fide occupational qualification exists.