YOU = fun, outgoing, love wine. US = Lachini Vineyards, an ultra-premium Oregon Estate producer bringing Willamette Valley Pinot noirs & Chardonnay to Woodinville seeking the perfect candidate to complete our thriving Tasting Room. The applicant for this position must love hospitality with a contagious enthusiasm for wine, and enjoy providing a high-quality, educational tasting experience. You are outgoing, positive and have lots of energy!
We have an immediate opening for Tasting Room Associate in our Woodinville, WA tasting room. This position can lead to full-time if desired. We are seeking a dynamic individual with a professional demeanor and experience in the wine industry (preferable) to serve our upscale clientele. A high wine IQ and sales background is strongly desired; however an exuberant spirit & can-do attitude is essential! Experience with POS & technology/software systems is also a plus.
Our company culture is family-based with an emphasis on top shelf hospitality, personal productivity, efficiency, flexibility and positive team interaction. Our Tasting Room is both intimate and fast-paced, and requires a calm but energetic personality with excellent sales and customer service skills.
Our Tasting Room team promotes a sense of synergy and support with an adept focus on selling our ultra-premium wine through a unique guest experience and fun! We only want ‘A’ players!
• Minimum AA degree
• Previous tasting room experience preferred
• Must be 21 years of age
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds (case)
• Tasting presentations require long periods of time standing and speaking to customers
• Fine wine sales experience with a proven ability in closing and up-selling
• Polished customer service skills and sound judgement
• Extraordinary attention to detail
• Team player with a professional attitude and positive disposition
• Wine knowledge with strong interest in continuous wine education
• Ability to learn our proprietary computer system and our complex, countrywide shipping system in order to respond to visitors’ diverse shipping needs
• Schedule may vary but will include mostly weekend days and some holidays. Mid-week 1-2 days.
• Provide guests with memorable wine and customer service experience that translates into wine sales & wine club member signups.
• Lead tastings by interweaving wine, viticulture, and AVA knowledge with the compelling story of Lachini Vineyards, Pinot Noir in the Willamette Valley and your personal wisdom & life experiences.
• Operate POS system, create shipping invoices, confidently handle all customer questions.
• Daily inventory counting, sales reconciliation, restocking, & cleaning.
• Administrative duties related to shipping, mailing list, data entry and appointment scheduling
• Maintain an organized and exceptionally clean work environment
No walk-ins or phone calls please. Applicant should live within a 30 minute commute of our tasting room
Salary Information: hourly + commissions