The Replenishment Analyst will provide analytical insights into our Total Beverage Alcohol category, adding perspective and value to all phases of business planning. This position will not only run Retail Link reports, but also interpret data and proactively address potential issues. The individual in this role must be resourceful with a strong understanding of the Wal-Mart systems and respect for the Wal-Mart culture. The analyst will be working with Walmart replenishment managers, across Total Beverage Alcohol. This position is heavily focused on store detail reporting and analytics. Attention to detail, communication and follow up are an absolute must for this position.
• Monitor in-stocks, on-hands and on-order levels in Retail Link and proactively report all opportunities to Walmart replenishment, as well as the Constellation internal sales team. Follow-up will include plan of action to correct and follow up to ensure proposed changes are implemented.
• Provide forecasted case sales to Walmart replenishment team, driving Store Specific Orders (SSO's) to stores.
• Identify peak trends by item and fine line to provide recommendations to replenishment for system settings and or adjustments- work with our distributor partners to ensure sufficient inventories to supply Walmart orders and drive OSCA (On Shelf Customer Availability) scores.
• Initiate weekly/bi-weekly calls and quarterly meetings with your replenishment contacts at Walmart to ensure that needs are being met.
• Bachelor's degree, or equivalent number of years of experience.
• Minimum of 2-3 years extensive Retail Link/Wal-Mart Reporting experience.
• Advanced working knowledge of Wal-Mart systems and corporate culture.
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills: Excel, Word, Power Point.
• Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
• Must be self-motivated with a strong attention to detail.
• Ability to work in a team environment and also independently.
• Excellent decision skills, persistent-tenacity to find answers, along with great follow-up skills and a sense of urgency.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
• Must be able to stand, walk, sit
• Must be able to move up to 55 lbs
• Use hands to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms
• Climb or balance stairs/ladders
• Stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk and hear
• Must have close vision, distant vision, and ability to adjust focus, peripheral vision
• Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
• Must have a valid driver's license and be able to drive a car and travel via plan/train as needed
Must be at least 21 years of age. Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time and work on a computer for extended periods. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).