Responsible for coordinating all administrative procedures pertaining to Business Unit Sales. Responsible for maintaining accurate and up-to-date data on sales/budgets/expenses. Handles all special duties assigned by the Vice President, Business Unit and Business Unit Operations Director.
• Maintains accurate CTF spend/budget information for special events/incentives/premiums related to Business Unit Sales. Tracks all budgets applicable to personnel (T & E budgets) and (CTF budgets) in the Business Unit. Tracks all Business Unit invoices for payment.
• Maintains accurate and updated Business Unit wholesaler list, phone directory and file system.
• Responsible for all Business Unit meeting planning and set-up, including travel and room reservations.
• Completes all special projects assigned by Vice President/Sr. Vice President, Business Unit and Business Unit Operations Director, including all correspondence. Develops spread sheets in Excel as requested. Assimilates information for needed requests.
• Generates sales presentations for distributors, retailers and corporate office utilizing PowerPoint.
• Reviews and sorts incoming mail and directs to appropriate sales personnel.
• Takes accurate and complete telephone messages and directs to appropriate personnel on a timely basis.
• Orders, maintains, and restock office supplies for Business Unit office.
• Assists Business Unit field sales personnel in the achievement of their sales goals and objectives.
• Completes other projects as assigned.
• A Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent experience, with an emphasis in business or marketing preferred.
• A minimum of three years experience working in a sales or marketing environment preferably with a consumer package goods company. Must have working knowledge on program coordination and marketing analysis.
• Must have previous experience with coordinating and analyzing sales data from data collection to the end product of a persuasive sales presentation based on the data.
• Must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal and be able to work with a variety of individuals at all levels both internally and externally.
• Proficiency with software to include Outlook, Excel, Power Point, and Word.
• Must be decisive, assertive, detail oriented, analytical and deadline - oriented with the ability to work under pressure. Must be entrepreneurial, take initiative and work at a high level of professionalism.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
• Work Environment:
• Must be able to stand, walk, sit.
• Must be able to move 55 lbs.
• Use hands to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms.
• Climb or balance stairs/ladders.
• Stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk and hear.
• Must have close vision, distant vision, and ability to adjust focus, peripheral vision.
• Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
• Must have a valid driver's license, be able to drive a car and travel via plane/train as needed.
• Must be at least 21 years of age. Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time on a computer for extended periods, Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).