Del Dotto Vineyards, Inc. is a dynamic, growing organization seeking an Administrative Associate to join our team. Customer service is central in our culture, with focus on both our external and our internal customers. We value individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit who enjoy working with a professional, results-driven team in a collaborative environment.
Who are we looking for? Someone who is passionate, self-motivated, trustworthy, customer-focused and ready to work hard for an amazing company!
• Responds to visitors, clients, and employees in a courteous and professional manner.
• Supports the COO and Office Manager with tasks and projects.
• Assists with mailings or projects.
• Composes and types routine correspondence as required.
• Demonstrates a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues.
• Performs general clerical duties including but not limited to filing, photocopying, faxing, and mailing as required.
• Organizes and maintains file system; files correspondence and other records.
• Provides support to other departments.
• Complete assignments that include: reports, formal correspondence to management, presentation materials, inter-office memos, time sensitive distribution material to sales and marketing functions, and other business related correspondence and record keeping
• Updates and maintains moderately complex organizational charts, region contact forms and function specific databases.
• Assist with the maintenance and acquisition of customer data including customer mailing lists and data entry
• Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
• Proficient on MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Access. Experience with POS helpful.
• Graphic Design experience a plus.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to perform diversified clerical functions and basic accounting procedures.
• Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels.
• Strong organizational skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
• Professional appearance and demeanor.
• Valid CA Driver’s License and clean DMV record.
We have a wonderful staff and would like to add you to the great experience we have been giving guests from all over the world for the past 15 years. If this sounds like you, please contact us at the email listed. We offer competitive compensation, PTO, Health Benefits and 401K matching contributions.