Are you someone that enjoys orchestrating maintenance or engineering activities for various locations? Are you thought of as an inspirational leader? If so, keep reading! You will be responsible for all Facilities, Maintenance and Engineering for three facilities (Woodbridge, Turner Road Vintners East/West and RH Phillips), in delivering of a comprehensive strategy that will drive ongoing site maintenance performance, environmental compliance and long term capital planning and development to support the business strategy. By ensuring that equipment and facilities are in working order, maintained, repaired and serviced, as well as are safe to operate, you will ensure all employees at these sites are as safe as they arrived as when they go home. In this role, you will also be responsible for providing and acquiring outside maintenance services for facilities and/or equipment when needed, in helping with our growth strategies
• Direct the management of maintenance staff personnel and administrative functions ensuring that scheduling, staffing, attendance, reporting, procedure adherence, consistency and quality of work performed are in accordance with company expectations.
• Provide direction to managers and staff on daily work flow, priorities and expectations.
• Lead the maintenance workforce through vision and values while directing, training, mentoring and developing the skilled work force with consistency in message and purpose.
• Develop and execute an innovative departmental budget that will strategically leverage diverse resources, prioritize and support real time operation and long term Safety, Productivity, Quality and Efficiency goals.
• Analyze daily shift and department maintenance reports and provide direction in accomplishment of maintenance actions.
• Build strategic working relationships with peers in achieving and maintaining the accuracy and consistent flow of information, execution of procedures, and performance of the overall operations.
• Guide staff in assessing and correcting mechanical, electrical and pneumatic equipment operations.
• Plan, justify and execute Capital Projects in support of production, quality and efficiency goals.
• Aid in developing long and short term capital strategy.
• Interact with site partners, vendors and contractors to drive continuous improvement, exploit technology, purchase equipment and services and resolve long term equipment, training and process issues and opportunities.
• Maintain equipment, procedures and guidelines to support compliance with all Local, County, State, Federal Regulations and Permits.
• Support Adherence and Continuous Improvements with current ISO certifications
• Lead in ensuring a safe work place around all equipment, through developing safety programs in conjunction with safety department, ensuring that all personnel are trained, and that safety compliance regulations are met.
• Keep an annual cycle of preventative maintenance schedules to fit with the seasonal nature of the business.
• Work with Engineering to develop and execute projects, analyze operations and safety of equipment.
• Ensure that contractor work done on-site follows corporate, and legal compliance and regulations.
• Oversee security issues, while also ensuring environmental compliance, at all facilities.
• Bachelor's degree with 10+ years Maintenance/Engineering experience, including 5+ years of supervisory/managerial experience
• Robust leadership, organization and analytical skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills, as well as verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient MS Office experience
• Travel: Occasional domestic travel
• Wine/CPG (Consumer Products Goods) industry experience
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
• Work Environment:
- Works outdoors/indoors
- Works in warm/cold climates
- Works in high places
- Works on wet surfaces
- Is exposed to loud noise, fumes and/or toxic chemicals
- Works near moving, mechanical parts and lift truck traffic
- Must be able to move up to 55 lbs
- Primary office environment may be warehouse/distribution/production setting
• Must be at least 21 years of age. Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time and work on a computer for extended periods. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position is not eligible for employer-visa sponsorship
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).