A Busser at High West supports the Mission, Vision, and Horseshoe by supporting the servers and fellow team members to deliver a welcoming, fun and distinctive guest experience to every customer seated in our Saloon. This will be accomplished by meeting and exceeding the job expectations below.
• One to two years experience in restaurant environment, preferably in busser position.
• Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as needed (must have flexible schedule)
• Effective communication skills
• Commitment to deliver an outstanding customer experience
• Must be able to lift up to 30lbs regularly and up to 50lbs occasionally
• Pays attention to detail of table cleanliness and polished settings throughout setup and lunch/dinner service.
• Supports service staff in executing proper sequence of service while moving with purpose, confidence and speed at all times.
• Anticipates business flows and needs and proactively sets up back stocks to minimize outages and service disruptions.
• Keeps a keen eye on the guest experience at the table by maintaining timely and appropriate water levels, table cleanliness, and re-setting.
• Works diligently with service and kitchen team and communicates effectively with other support staff to maintain high level of guest experience throughout service.
• Performs additional tasks as requested such as food running, kitchen support and other general tasks.
• Maintains station cleanliness and sanitation standards in both FOH and BOH.
• Completes set-up, side work and closing tasks as assigned and/or directed in a timely manner.
Seeks approval Server or MOD prior to dismissal
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).