Mechanic II is responsible for providing hands-on maintenance and repair services to all areas of winery operations including equipment, infrastructure, fixtures, furnishings and buildings under moderate supervision. Performs routine and preventative maintenance of all winery equipment under moderate supervision.
• Under moderate supervision perform skilled, complex troubleshooting, repair, modification, installation, and preventative maintenance on buildings, facilities, winery and/or bottling equipment, vehicles, fixtures, and systems.
• Under moderate supervision performs routine and preventative maintenance of all winery facilities to include but not limited to: Cellar equipment - pumps, hoses, valves & fittings, storage racks, filters, centrifuges, cross flow; Crush equipment - de-stemmers, pumps, presses, conveyors, and hoists.
• Under moderate supervision performs routine and preventative maintenance of all winery facilities to include but not limited to: Water supply and distribution; Wastewater and storm-water systems and processes; Heating and cooling systems; space conditioning systems; compressed air and gases production storage and distribution; wine tanks and catwalks; Buildings - production, offices and visitors center.
• Under moderate supervision perform routine and preventative repair and maintenance of all winery vehicles to include but not limited to: Lift-trucks; Flatbed & dump trucks Minimum Qualifications
• High School Diploma/GED
• 2-5 Years of Maintenance Experience Required
• Forklift Certified
• LOTO/Confined Space Experience
• Valid CA Driver's License
• Basic Welding Skills - TIG & MIG
• Skilled in the use of hand and power tools
• Plumbing, electrical and fabrication experience
• Ability to read blue prints and troubleshoot
• 5+ Years Experience
• Ammonia Refrigeration Experience
• Food & Beverage Facility Maintenance Experience
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
• Physical Requirements: The employee frequently is required to sit, talk or listen and drive long distances. The employee is occasionally required to stand; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. Frequent walking, including going up and down stairs and ladders, and bending are required. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• Work Environment: Working conditions in certain areas of the winery are cold, wet, slippery and noisy. Involves exposure to hazardous conditions. Irregular shifts, including graveyard, and long hours may be required, particularly during harvest.
• Travel Required: None
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).