Wine Leverage LLC - Napa, CA
Wine Leverage is one of the leading DTC marketing and sales firms representing super/ultra/luxury wine brands from Washington State to Southern California. DTC is the fastest growing segment of the wine industry, and we offer career opportunities for both those with and without prior sales experience. Our offices are located within walking distance to downtown Napa.
Direct-to-Consumer/marketing and sales-- we are now in our 8th year and are looking for qualified applicants to immediately fill our open sales positions. There is no cold calling - all sales are to qualified and interested prospects and established customers.
We are an established and expanding company with great development opportunities and earning potential-- expect to earn between $45-60k per annum for driven, adaptable individuals.
• Work closely with ultra-premium wineries as an extension of their Direct to Consumer sales programs
• Gain first-hand knowledge of our winery clients through both on and off-site engagements giving our employee’s the opportunity to meet and work with some of the most prestigious wineries and winemakers in the business
• Serve as a liaison between the winery and their clients – reporting all customer feedback to the winery and providing outstanding customer care on the winery’s behalf
• Work independently and within a team towards meeting specific sales and contact targets
• Continuing sales training and wine education
Our Sales Agents come from various backgrounds and we have many successful Agents that do not have sales or wine industry experience, so this is not a requirement, but a plus. Our comprehensive training program will assist those that are inexperienced. We do find, however, that our top sales performers all have the following skills and abilities:
• A track record of success in selling wine directly to consumers over the phone or in-person (i.e. retail setting, tasting room, and restaurant) is helpful, but not required
• Computer literacy
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be team-oriented, highly energetic, multi-tasker, self-motivated and punctual
• Work exclusively out of our office in Napa, this is not a telecommuting role.
Full-time, part-time, flex-time positions available
What makes Wine Leverage different from any other company in our industry is our unparalleled focus on our Agents and continued contribution to their success. Here is what you can count on from us:
• Base salary (including Vacation, Sick and Holiday pay) plus commission (paid bi-monthly) as well as performance based incentives including bonus paid bi-annually and campaign-specific sales competitions
• Health/dental/vision after 60 days.
*All applications will be treated confidentially