Become a part of something great with this small family owned and operated vineyard. This is a start-up winery, with award winning grapes already growing on the property. Under the direction of the Winemaker, you will gain valuable experience in all aspects of wine making and developing this business.
• Vineyard oversite
• Reception and processing of grapes.
• Lab work on finished wine, juice, and new & fermenting wine samples.
• Vineyard sampling under supervision of winemaker.
• Barrel work with finished wines and incoming juice.
• Perform all winemaking tasks as directed by Winemaker.
• Shipping and Receiving of case goods and other wares.
• Assist in Maintenance of cellar equipment in good working order.
• Completely fill out written wine records.
• Complete all written and verbal assignments as directed.
• Understand and adhere to all safety policies and procedures.
• Tasting room oversite, flier distribution, some marketing
• Degree in Viticulture & Enology
• Previous internship required.
• Willing to fill any and all roles asked.
• Must have high accuracy and attention to detail, possess good math skills.
• Must be 21 years of age.
• Valid Driver’s License.
• Ability to work days or nights, in varying temperatures and extended hours (10 hour shifts 6 days per week) as needed dependent upon production needs.
• Ability to lift up to 40+ (18kg+) lbs. on a regular basis.