Grape Expectations, Inc. is one of the West Coasts leading independent distributors of fine wine serving customers in California, Oregon and Washington. Founded in 1975 and headquartered in Richmond, California, we are currently seeking highly motivated professionals to present our portfolio to both on and off premise accounts in a $700,000 sales territory in San Francisco.
1) Develops an effective and strategic sales plan in order to maximize wine distribution to an established and growing customer base.
2) Develops the trust of the customers by maintaining routine contact with the key decision makers.
3) Seeks out new accounts and opportunities.
4) Effectively communicates both internally and externally by committing to same day responses to customers and the company administration.
5) Executes and supports supplier ride-withs, tasting events and promotions.
6) Works with the sales administration to monitor sales growth and market penetration with the use of weekly and monthly reporting tools.
7) Works with the accounting administration to resolve any billing or payment issues within the designated territory promptly.
8) Works with the Customer Service department regarding any specific ordering or shipping needs of the client.
1) At least one year of sales experience in the fine wine market, ideally in the Bay Area.
2) Proven customer service and communication skills.
3) Proof of an acceptable driving record.
4) An ability to lift 45 lbs of wine.
5) Must be goal oriented, well organized, assertive individual that needs little supervision.
Grape Expectations, Inc. offers a competitive compensation package, car allowance, and full benefits including medical, dental, prescription drugs, 401(k) with discretionary match, life, AD&D, short and long term disability insurance and paid holidays and vacation time.
Interested candidates should forward resumes to email@example.com. Please include SAN FRANCISCO SALES REP in the subject line. All resumes submitted will be held in the strictest confidence.
We appreciate your interest in employment opportunities with Grape Expectations, Inc. We will only be able to respond to those individuals whose background and work experience meet the requirements for our sales position.