Bottling Mechanic II is responsible for providing hands-on maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs for high speed bottling equipment on multiple production lines. Install, repair and modify existing and new equipment, including the fabrication of simple parts. Follow safe operating procedures, support safety programs and policies to safeguard personal safety, company property, environmental and team member's safety.
• Under limited supervision perform skilled, complex troubleshooting of production equipment
• Perform preventative maintenance on all equipment; replace and repair defective parts
• Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments
• Perform package changeovers on all lines and equipment
• Maintain electronic equipment maintenance records
• Demonstrated above average ability to analyze and take appropriate action on problems associated with bottling equipment
• Share knowledge and best practices with operators and department staff to advance their skills and abilities
• Follow safe operating procedures, support safety programs and policies to safeguard personal safety, company property, environmental and team member's safety
• Responsible for compliance with CBI sustainability policies and practices, which are economically viable, socially acceptable and environmentally sound. This is done by supporting programs at each location for conservation, energy efficiency, and recycling, which are critical for our operations to achieve tangible environmental results
• High School Diploma/GED
• 2-5 Years of Experience Required
• Extensive knowledge of methodical troubleshooting techniques
• Forklift Certified
• LOTO/Confined Space Certified
• Valid CA Driver's License
• Basic Welding Skills - TIG & MIG
• Provide own tools
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
• The employee frequently is required to sit, talk or listen and drive long distances. The employee is occasionally required to stand; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. Frequent walking, including going up and down stairs and ladders, and bending are required. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• Work Environment: Working conditions in certain areas of the winery are cold, wet, slippery and noisy. Involves exposure to hazardous conditions. Irregular shifts, including graveyard and weekends, as well as long hours may be required.
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).