Master Mechanic is responsible for independently providing hands-on maintenance and repair services to all areas of winery operations including equipment, infrastructure, fixtures, furnishings and buildings. Independently performs routine and preventative maintenance of all winery equipment.
• Independently performs routine and preventative maintenance of all winery facilities to include but not limited to: Cellar equipment - pumps, hoses, valves & fittings, storage racks, filters, centrifuges, cross flow; Crush equipment - de-stemmers, pumps, presses, conveyors, and hoists.
• Strong understanding of refrigeration processes and equipment (Glycol and/or Ammonia) RETA certification preferred.
• Independently performs routine and preventative maintenance of all winery facilities to include but not limited to: Water supply and distribution; Wastewater and storm-water systems and processes; Heating and cooling systems; space conditioning systems; compressed air and gases production storage and distribution; wine tanks and catwalks; Buildings - production, offices and visitors center.
• Independently perform routine and preventative repair and maintenance of all winery vehicles to include but not limited to: Lift-trucks; Flatbed & dump trucks Minimum Qualifications
• High School Diploma/GED with 8-10 Years of Experience Required
• Knowledge of Cooling systems (Glycol Ammonia)
• Forklift Certified
• RETA certified (where applicable)
• LOTO/Confined Space Certified
• Valid CA Driver's License
• Good mechanical and spatial aptitude & all round technical
• Communicating Effectively
• Quality and Work Standards
• Building Productive Working Relationships - Teamwork
• Professional and Emotional Maturity
• Initiative/Results Oriented
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
• Work Environment:
• Works outdoors/indoors.
• Works in warm/cold climates.
• Works in high places.
• Works on wet surfaces.
• Is exposed to loud noise, fumes and/or toxic chemicals.
• Works near moving, mechanical parts and lift truck traffic.
• Must be able to move up to 55lbs.
• Primary office environment may be warehouse/distribution setting.
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time and work on a computer for extended periods. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).