Alpha Omega Winery is currently seeking a motivated professional to join our Concierge team. This position will report to our Guest Services Manager, as well as our Director of Hospitality and Director of Digital Marketing.
The desired candidate will possess strong attention to detail and the passion to excel in all aspects of hospitality and sales. Enthusiasm when it comes to accurate data entry and ownership of customer service is a must. A flexible nature with a strong work ethic is crucial to the success of the position.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
* Provide first-class service and sales both in person and in response to inbound calls and emails.
* Create detailed reservations for guest visits in order to under-promise and over-deliver.
* Assist with Wine Club Member sign-ups, cancellations, and customer service.
* Must log detailed notes when interacting with clients.
* Assist with shipment recalls, reroutes and general troubleshooting.
* Provide follow-up and hospitality calls/emails to previous guests and customers.
Knowledge and Skills required:
* Attention to detail and a strong ability to communicate over the phone.
* Strong organizational skills; ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
* Excellent customer service skills and the drive to close projects.
* The ability to learn and understand multiple systems (Vin65, ReServe).
* Must be able to sit for long periods of time.