CA Customer Service Representative
Quintessential Wines is a family owned-and-operated import, marketing and sales company headquartered in Napa, CA. We are dedicated exclusively to representing multi-generational, family owned-and-operated wineries who have the same passion for winemaking as we have in strategically marketing and selling their wines. These producers, from most of the top wine regions around the world, create wines that offer the best, most authentic expression of the terroir from their respective vineyards.
Our Customer Service Representative ensures that our orders are placed in a timely manner to support our California Sales team and accounts.
Responsibilities include the following, but other duties may be assigned as necessary.
- Provide reliable customer service to a sales team of approximately 15-20
- Receive and process orders or sample requests for delivery the following day
- Meet daily deadlines of functions due to our local warehouse and sales team (shipping, invoicing, etc)
- Process daily and weekly reports
- Process invoicing & deposits in a timely and accurate manner
- Maintain inventory and samples for our office supplies
- Manage shipping supplies for stock in our office
- Interact with customers to ensure excellent customer service
- Experience preferred, but not mandatory, in wine-purchasing and logistics
- Effective and concise oral and written communication skills
- Highly Detail oriented is a must
- Requires problem-solving, multi-tasking, agility & ability to handle a fast-paced atmosphere
- Computer Skills: Fully computer literate with emphasis on Word, Excel, and Office Outlook
- Knowledge of Navision (Microsoft Dynamics) is helpful but not mandatory
- Must be organized and exude attention to detail
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and work as team player
- Wine / Spirit importing experience preferred