SUMMARY: Assist in running a wine storage facility in the Phoenix metro area. Vinum 55 features wine storage with concierge service focused on wine collection and storage. We also conduct wine tasting events for our clients. There is opportunity to advance with a growing, dynamic company with multiple locations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
An Aim to Please Approach is required, with emphasis on Customer Service Skills
- Responsible for performing inventories of clients’ wine collections.
- Responsible for accurately putting wine orders in clients’ lockers.
- Work with Cellar Manager to execute wine tasting events.
- Provide Inventory Reports to customers as required.
- Maintain and monitor storage facility.
- Pack and transport clients’ wine collections as needed.
- Designated hours: Approximately 10-6, with some evenings.
- Work is usually performed in a 55 Degree Wine Cellar.
- Must be capable of lifting 40 pound cases of wine repeatedly.
- Occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
PROBLEM SOLVING REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to prioritize efficiently and effectively.
- Ability to make decisions in various situations and receive direction from immediate supervisor in non-routine situations.
- Ability to maintain calendars and schedules.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- High School Diploma required, some college/university a plus. Any wine knowledge or training is an advantage.
- Knowledge of email, Word, and Excel
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
- Must be proficient in the English language (Reading and Writing skills)
Vinum 55 is an EOE. Drug-Free Work Environment. Considerable Company Products Discount. Wine Training and Education Compensation Available after one year of exemplary work performance.