Harvest 2017 Internship Position Available!
Keever Vineyards is a family owned and operated winery located in Yountville, Napa Valley. We specialize in the production of premium Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, and Sauvignon Blanc. We are seeking individuals to join our cellar team for the upcoming 2017 harvest. Ideal candidates will have a keen interest in the wine industry, be highly self- motivated, detail orientated, have a good sense of humor.
Including but not limited to:
• All aspects of cellar work including racking, blending, barreling down, topping, barrel staining and forklifting. Take part in all aspects of winery sanitation. Including tank sanitation, pressure washing, barrel washing and general winery cleanliness.
• Assist in fruit receiving, grape sorting & bin dumping.
• Fermentation monitoring, including pump overs and punch downs, brix and temp check, inoculations, additions as well as draining and pressing.
• Facility Maintenance including weeding, sweeping, polishing glasses and running winery related errands.
• Clean driving record and a valid driver’s license.
• Ability to work long hours, including weekends.
• Be able to lift 50 pounds and work in a physically demanding environment both in and outdoors.
• Be able to work in confined spaces.
• Work in a safe manner, adhering to winery safety protocols.
• Be timely, motivated, organized, patient, team orientated and have a positive attitude.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
The position is a harvest position only. Pay will be determined by applicant’s experience. The position will begin in late August and finish mid-November. If you are interested, please email your résumé to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.