A small but excellent/experienced team running a new, ultra-premium Napa Valley winery, and a small ultra-premium wine brand is looking for a PART TIME Bookkeeping Assistant. Responsibilities include support of the company's Controller.
- Responsible for weekly filing and annual file turnover
- Assist with semi-monthly A/P data entry
- Assist with bookkeeping tasks as required under supervision, eg. A/R deposits, A/P manual check input, etc.
- Run minor errands (professional only, bank and mail)
- Complete miscellaneous tasks as needed, based on abilities
- Engaging personality with positive attitude, high standards and a commitment to excellence
- Acute attention to detail
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work with constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Ability to take direction as well as work independently
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook. Experience with Sage 100 desired.
You will often work independently as well as one-on-one with the Controller. Dependability and discretion with confidential matters are essential.
Initially, we are looking for 15-20 hours per week across 2-3 days. We offer flexibility for you to have input into your schedule.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.