Position Title: Jackson Family Wines La Crema Region Manager- IN, KY, MN, OH
Reports to: Jackson Family Wines Division Vice President
World-class wines, a commitment to stewardship, and unparalleled industry innovation. Jackson Family Wines is a family business and a family passion, and we relentlessly pursue quality in all we do. As with our winemaking and our vineyards, we seek the top talent- we are always on the lookout for those risk-taking, dedicated individuals who share our strong work ethic and our commitment to excellence.
This position is responsible for working with our distributor partners to ensure Jackson Family Wines standards are met by supporting distributor operations.
• Manage diverse region of markets (control, open, chain-driven, independent-driven) through a fine wine portfolio equally balanced in on-/off-premise arenas and independent/national accounts.
• Set pricing and programming and effectively present to distributor
• Lead monthly distributor meetings to review sales, programming and incentives
• Partner with distributor personnel to set and achieve sales goals. Goals may include new placements, revenue, case shipment and depletions goals.
• Clear and constant communication on inventory levels, pricing, upcoming programs, company direction, priorities, and incentives
• Provide educational wine training to distributor partners and key accounts through tastings and special events
• Develop and continue to build relationships within the distributor
• Construct unique and engaging wine presentations and sales tools that embrace JFW company standards, programs and initiatives
• Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly planning including: internal incentives, account partnership programs, blitzes and focus weeks, market work calendar and trade events
• Multiply yourself through market work, JFW team meetings, distributor meetings and educational seminars
• Grow and foster professional relationships with key accounts in region
• Communicate pertinent information between JFW Management, Distributor Management and Key Accounts
• Responsible for working within approved expense budget
• Continue to develop wine knowledge, business acumen and sales skills to increase professional growth
• Display original thinking and creativity for problem solving
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment, multi-task, adapt and respond to change quickly
• Other duties as assigned by Division Vice President
• Candidate must have a college degree and/or equivalent work experience with a minimum of 5 years successful wine and alcoholic beverage sales experience
• Must possess a current driver's license, maintain current auto insurance coverage, and a clean driving record
• Ability to lift 50 lbs. case of wine
• This position requires the availability and willingness to work flexible hours and weekends, when necessary
• Candidate must be prepared to reside within territory
Pay Range: $78,000-$94,000-$110,000
In addition to the salary, region managers are eligible for a discretionary bonus, $500 a month auto allowance, company issued cell phone, paid home internet (up to $50/month), expense account and other sales incentives.
• Health insurance - medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance
• 401k with employer match
• Vacation accrual in addition to 12 paid holidays and 80 hour Health & Wellness
• Learning & Development opportunities
• Wine discounts!
At Jackson Family Wines, we respect, celebrate, and take pride in each other's differences. Together we nurture a culture that embraces fairness, acceptance and belonging. We believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion drive our best innovation, enrich our employees, and connect us to our customers and global community. We aspire to evolve in our commitment for a better future and one that is rooted for good.
This job requisition and salary range are effective as of January 1st, 2023. All company job requisitions prior to January 1st, 2023 are null and void.
Create a Job Alert
Receive an email alert when similar new jobs are posted. It's free, fast and easy.