Dutton-Goldfield has custom crush space available for the 2021 harvest at our production facility on West Olivet Rd. We are well set up for small and medium lot size premium production for both reds and whites.
- We have removable lid, pneumatic punch down (or P.O.) open tops with capacities of 3.5-5.5 tons, 3.5-7.5 tons, and 4-11 tons; as well as red closed fermenters that can do 15 to 25 tons per fill, temperature controlled for both cooling and heating.
- Well sized tanks for drain, blending and white fermentation for small and medium sized lots.
- Gentle whole cluster pressing for whites up to 11 tons per load, or small Europress of 3.5 tons whole cluster; basket press for reds, careful sorting capability.
- Two separately temperature controlled barrel rooms, for barrel fermentation, ML facilitation, storage options (storage is only for customers who process fruit).
- We have a small number of clients, allowing for excellent customer service, hands on collaborative winemaking, flexibility, and involvement with each lot.
- Simple, competitive pricing for full service from crush to bottle, as well as crush and go, and white juicing.
Contact us for details and pricing.