Retirement leads to the sale of one of Washington’s iconic wineries, founded in 1985.
Sale includes the following:
• Full-production facility with a capacity for 10,000 cases. This includes all equipment, tanks, barrels, bottling line, nuts and bolts.
• French chateau-style Hospitality center with a 50-foot tasting bar, dining room, commercial kitchen, underground barrel cave and office with all equipment.
• Duck pond, picnic grounds, banquet room with caterer’s kitchen.
• 3500 square foot winery house, with threebedroom suites
• 35 acres of established vineyards surrounding the winery, with two farm shops and equipment
• Senior water rights for all vineyards
• Bulk and bottled wine inventory negotiable
Request a brochure for more information.