1750 sqft of comfortable, rustic/industrial tasting room plus entertainment area in popular Woodinville, WA Warehouse District. This is a perfectly-positioned private event site serving its own extraordinary brand of wine (380 cases ~4,500 private-reserve bottles available for purchase). Perfect for a wine club, corporate team events with our local tech giants, or for a local growing band, a private sommelier, extension to a catering or classroom business.
This “starter kit” location brings you:
• $90,000 of amazing tenant improvements (custom timbers from Seattle buildings, custom furniture, professionally designed, upscale appeal)
• The backroom has flex open area, health-certified sinks, equipment, tables, and a large, nearly-completed walk-in refrigerator requiring a few final touches.
• Current membership of over 100 members and more following; 5-star yelp rating;
• Convertible wall gives you the intimacy of a speakeasy with an option to open it up to a band or club layout. Capacity 40+
• 1 year lease under $1500/mo rent plus NNN with option for up to 5 years in industrial zoned area across the street from a densely populated winery community but with easier parking. No noise restrictions.
If buyer is interested in taking on the wine business starting with the wine inventory, owner will train on-contract and share the phased business plan, wine-making guidance, registered trademark.
Last year’s revenues were $70K/year as a side-gig business for the current owner but could dramatically increase based on its excellent reputation, word-of-mouth, and current membership.