Cellar inscribed in the DOQ Priorat, located in the village of Gratallops. This is really an opportunity to be in the center of this small village (really difficult to find something similar).
- Priorat and Rioja are the only wine regions in Spain certified as Q (Qualified - high quality wines).
- The region is at the latest stage of the process to be inscribed as Global Heritage Site by UNESCO.
- Right time to invest in a region with great added-value and increasing notoriety.
- Winery rebuilt in the 2000s, keeping the original façade of the building.
- Processing capacity: up to 30,000 kg grapes.
- Reason to sell: expanding the business, building a new cellar.
- All legal documentation up to date to elaborate wine and bottle it.
- Winemaking area 62 m2
- Ageing area 35 m2 (up to 65 wine barrels)
- Warehouse 23 m2
- Office & Lab 14m2
- It is possible to build +1 floor (roof is ready) for a wine tourism project (panoramic view of the surroundings) or for an apartment (95m2). It is not easy at all to get a new habitability/occupancy certificate in the area. In this case, being located in the village, you can obtain it easily.
- Machinery/installations (80.000 euros of global value) all inox – ask for more details.
Also available, but not included on the price:
- It exists the possibility to rent and/or buy vineyards in the area.
- We offer our services to help investors to build their project in the area.