Packaging Case Study:
Using Custom Bottles to Evoke the Past
Feb 2005 Issue of Wine Business Monthly
When Leslie Rudd, owner of Napa Valley's Rudd Vineyards and Winery, purchased Edge Hill Winery in 1999, he was fascinated by the winery's history. Located on the west side of Sulphur Springs Avenue in the St. Helena AVA, the property was first purchased in 1867 by General Erasmus Keyes who named it "Edge Hill." The winery was the first three-level, gravity-fed winery in Napa Valley, and by 1880 it was one of four wineries responsible for over half the production of Napa Valley wines.Wanting to r...
» Article access restricted to registered members of winebusiness.com/