WineDirect Announces Acquisition of Winery Accounting and POS Provider, Elypsis
Direct sales technology and fulfillment services provider WineDirect announced today that it has acquired Elypsis Winery from Admiral IT. Elypsis offers a range of services which encompass Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Point-of-Sale (POS) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM). The acquisition supports WineDirect’s promise to empower wineries to sell more wine Direct-to-Consumer through an innovative suite of technology and services which includes everything from online sales, financial management, and call center solutions through shipment to the customer’s doorstep.
Elypsis first introduced software solutions for wineries in 2000, building long standing relationships with many of the industry’s leading wineries. Those customers will now have access to all of WineDirect’s services with the benefits of managing everything in one place.
With the addition of these services WineDirect now offers a full set of products and services to streamline the DTC order lifecycle for wineries.
• A complete ERP suite tailored specifically for the wine industry and based on Microsoft Dynamics NAV to enable end-to-end business processes, including financial management, sales distribution, accounting and inventory management, business intelligence, and reporting.
• A complete tasting room Point-of-Sale solution based on Microsoft Dynamics Retail Management System (RMS) as well as mobile POS solutions for the iPhone and iPad powered by WineDirect subsidiary Vin65.
• A comprehensive wine eCommerce platform designed to drive online growth, including shopping cart, wine club management, mobile solutions, email marketing tools, and Facebook commerce.
• Call center services to support everything from outbound telesales to inbound customer service and database hygiene.
• Industry leading fulfillment technology which includes 24/7 online access to fulfillment operations, a 2-3 day bi-coastal shipping network and advanced temperature controlled solutions.
"This is a great time to partner with an innovative company like WineDirect, with whom we share a vision for continuing to support our customers in their efforts to improve operations,” said Harvey Grant, founder of Elypsis. “We look forward to jointly helping wineries drive growth.”
“Our vision is to offer wineries a unique ‘one-stop-shop’ for their Direct-to-Consumer technology needs, which in turn allows them to improve operational efficiency and customer service,” said Joe Waechter, President & CEO of WineDirect. “We offer customers a scalable and feature-rich DTC platform and confidence in knowing their eCommerce, POS, order fulfillment, and ERP will continue to work seamlessly in the future.”
WineDirect is a leader in winery direct sales, providing technology and services that enable wineries to sell more wine through Direct-to-Consumer channels. Headquartered in the Napa Valley, WineDirect offers a broad range of logistics solutions including a technology driven fulfillment system, compliance tools, and marketplace partnerships which provide access to new markets and consumers. In addition, the company offers an eCommerce and wine club processing platform with integrated marketing capabilities, and telesales services to help wineries grow their businesses profitably. Each of the company’s services is offered on a standalone basis, or as part of an integrated, end-to-end solution. For further information, visit www.winedirect.com.