Enartis Vinquiry has introduced several new products and services at last week’s Unified Wine and Grape Symposium in Sacramento, CA.
Innovative Winery Technology
· Enartis MicroOx. A customizable oxygen doser for micro and macro oxygenation that accurately measures the effective flow rate in weight (mg/L) of oxygen delivered.
· In-line Dosing System. High precision dosing machine designed for the wine industry to add gum Arabic, carboxymethyl cellulose and other liquid additives during bottling.
· Mextar 2.0. Innovative software to evaluate tartaric stability and acid adjustment.
· Wine Phenolic Fingerprint. A great new option for looking at the status of a red wine’s phenolic profile and color stability, powered by the Australian Wine Research Institute Tannin Portal. The benchmarking feature of this service allows for the comparison of your vintage with others of the same varietal on a global or regional scale.
· Predictive Tartrate Stability. Estimates effects of your choice of wine treatments on the tartrate stability of a wine. Includes analysis for alcohol, tartaric, potassium, pH, titratable acidity, density, and volatile acidity.
Allergen Free Fining Agents
Avoid labeling your wine with “contains milk or animal products”. Fining your wines with Combistab AF, Claril AF, Plantis AF, Pulviclar S, or Goldenclar will replace the use of egg albumin and potassium caseinate.
· Surli Velvet Plus. Polysaccharides for sensory enhancement and increased antioxidant activity.
· Surli Vitis Plus. A blend of grape skin tannins and gum Arabic to improve sensory characteristics without use of classic fining agents.
· Enartis Ferm Primitivo. Yeast strain isolated in the South of Italy for premium Zinfandel and Primitivo.
· Enartis Ferm Q7. A Pinot noir isolate from Napa, CA to enhance berry aromas and spicy notes.