Gusmer's Innovation Days Highlight New Products for 2011
Gusmer is excited to announce our 2011 Innovation Days Seminars for California’s wine regions. The events will be free of charge and will take place at the following locations:
5/9/11 – Salinas, CA. 5/10/11 – San Luis Obispo, CA. 5/11/11 – Santa Rosa, CA 5/12/11 – Napa, CA.
The seminar topics discussed below will be organized in a round robin, classroom style, with each seminar lasting roughly 50 minutes. The seminars will be held simultaneously every hour on the hour, beginning at 9:00 AM and concluding at 3:00 PM. Come for one or come for all of the discussions. Lunch will be included. For more information please contact Gusmer at 559-485-2692.
The seminar topics that Gusmer will be covering are as follows:
The First Direct Inoculation Yeast Product
- Chr. Hansen continues to be the leader in non-Saccharomyces yeast with the addition of FrootZen, the first ever direct inoculum yeast and the first Pichia kluyverii available to the wine industry
Claristar®- Tartrate Stability Without Chilling
- One of the new 'green' products to hit the market recently is Claristar®, a mannoprotein that provides instant tartrate stability. In addition to energy savings it provides maximum flexibility to the winemaker
Enzymes In Winemaking
- Gusmer will be providing a basic overview of enzymes and their uses in winemaking that cuts through the sales pitch and provides real, usable information to winemakers
Advances in Wine-Grape Sorting and Juice Lees Filtration Technologies
- Gusmer will partner with Bucher Vaslin North America to bring you a presentation into the newest advances in Wine-Grape Sorting and Juice Lees filtration.
New Research Into Wine Nutrient Bio-Availability
- Since introducing MicroEssentials Fermentation Nutrients in 2007, Gusmer has continued our initial research and looked hard at how yeast cells absorb these nutrients. This seminar will present some of the most recent findings into the bio-availability of MicroEssentials and other products used to feed fermentations.
Please contact Jessup Wiley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 559-485-2692 for more information or to register for the seminars.