Below are the most-clicked wine business blog postings linked to from our blog page in 2009. www.winebusiness.com/blogs
1. 9/24/09 Vinography: How to Kill a Wine Brand
2. 6/1/09 Reign of Terroir: Robert Parker On The Defensive
3. 10/1/09 Steve Heimoff: Pali-zation, or Signs of the Times
4. 6/5/09 The Wine Skewer: A Memo to COSTCO, on Learning of Your New 90-Point Low
5. 10/7/09 Think Wine Marketing: Revisiting Wine Marketing 101
6. 8/21/09 Napa Valley Wine Blog: Napa Valley’s Economic Woes as Harvest Approaches
7. 1/29/09 The Cellarist: Ridge Vineyards president found dead
8. 9/4/09 GrapeCrafter: Three Tier System in a Nutshell
9. 10/2/09 Good Grape: Land, Brand or Label?
10. 9/21/09 Vinography: Who is the Average Wine Consumer?
11. 10/5/09 Steve Heimoff: Wine prices are still too high
12. 5/18/09Steve Heimoff: Distributors, don’t block up the hall, for the times they are a-changin’
13. 9/10/09 Steve Heimoff: The death of high-end wine?
14. 8/14/09 Steve Heimoff: Sorry, Fred, lots of wines are worth more than $10