Wines of British Columbia Partners with Visa Infinite for 2014 Wine Country Series
KELOWNA, BC - Get an exclusive taste of the Wines of British Columbia with Visa Infinite in 2014.
The British Columbia Wine Institute is once again partnering with Visa Infinite to offer one-of-a-kind winery experiences, special discounts and complimentary tastings at more than 30 BC wineries.
"Now in its third year, this program continues to provide yet another compelling reason for Visa Infinite cardholders to visit the wineries, meet the people and enjoy the BC VQA wines that make up the Wines of British Columbia," says Miles Prodan, president/CEO for the BC Wine Institute.
In addition to giving access to special and unique participating winery offerings, Visa Infinite and Visa Infinite Privilege cardholders also have the opportunity to dine in unforgettable settings where portfolio wines are expertly paired with seasonally inspired cuisine prepared by preeminent chefs like Top Chef Canada winners Dale MacKay and Matthew Stowe.
The long-table Wine Country dinner series culminates in an Ultimate Winery Weekend Escape in September.
Don't miss these exclusive events:
- Chef Roger Sleiman of Old Vines Restaurant with Farm-to-Table Guest Chefs Chris Whittaker and Andrew Winfield at Quails' Gate Winery on Saturday, July 19;
- Top Chef Canada Winners Dale MacKay (Season 1) and Matthew Stowe (Season 3) with Mark Filatow of Waterfront Wines at Tantalus Vineyards on Thursday, July 31;
- Chef Brock Bowes and Canadian Iconic Guest Chefs
- at the Sonora Room Restaurant at Burrowing Owl Estate Winery on Friday, September 5;
- The Ultimate Winery Weekend Escape in the Okanagan is Friday, September 12 to Sunday, September 14.
For more information or to reserve your space at the table, go to visainfinite.ca.
Cardholders are also invited to discover the exclusive Wines of British Columbia benefits offered by the following wineries:
- Backyard Vineyards
- Burrowing Owl Estate Winery
- CedarCreek Estate Winery
- Church & State Wines - Brentwood Bay
- Church & State Wines - Coyote Bowl
- Clos du Soleil Winery
- Covert Farms Family Estate Winery
- Culmina Family Estate Winery
- Desert Hills Estate Winery
- Hester Creek Estate Winery
- House of Rose Winery
- Inniskillin & Jackson-Triggs Okanagan Estate
- Kismet Estate Winery
- Laughing Stock Vineayrds
- Meyer Family Vineyards
- Moraine Estate Winery
- Nk'Mip Cellars
- Okanagan Crush Pad Winery
- Orofino Vineyards
- Painted Rock Estate Winery
- Poplar Grove Winery
- Quails' Gate Winery
- Sandhill Estate Winery
- See Ya Later Ranch
- Sperling Vineyards
- Stag's Hollow Winery & Vineyard
- St. Hubertus & Oak Bay Estate Winery
- Sumac Ridge Estate Winery
- Tantalus Vineyards
- Tinhorn Creek Vineyards
- Topshelf Winery
About the BC Wine Institute (BCWI)
Since 1990, the BCWI has played a pivotal role in taking BC's wine industry from a vision to an internationally recognized niche region producing premium wines and providing quality wine tourism experiences.
Representing 134 member wineries throughout the province, the BCWI supports and markets the Wines of British Columbia (BC VQA), which gives consumers assurance they are buying a wine that is from 100 percent BC grapes. BCWI membership represents 95 percent of total grape wine sales and 94% of total BC VQA wine sales in British Columbia.
The BCWI also markets the wine regions of BC; delivers quality trade, media and consumer tastings; and acts as the voice of BC's wine industry by advocating to government on behalf of its members.