Eastern Winery Exposition Launches Online Registration for 2014
Registration for the 2014 Eastern Winery Exposition (EWE) is now live on their website at EasternWineryExposition.com. Mindful of affordability, EWE is keeping its 2013 rates in place until mid-December. Members of the 17 sponsoring industry associations receive additional discounts as a benefit of their association membership. Also, anyone who registers by November 1 will receive an additional 5 percent off the Two-Day Conference and Conference plus Workshop passes.
EWE has also posted complete conference details, including the 2014 Schedule of Events, conference session titles and descriptions, workshops, speakers with biographies, networking and social events on the website.
Highlights of the 2014 conference and trade show include:
- 180+ Exhibitors on the show floor
- Conference sessions featuring Eastern viticulture & enology, newcomers to the industry, and business sessions
- A variety of learning avenues and opportunities for both the newcomer and the veteran
- Two half-day workshops featuring distillation and direct-to-consumer marketing
- Plentiful opportunities for networking and socializing
- 17 state and industry associations offering conference registration discounts to their members
- A variety of registration options for every professional budget
Eastern Winery Exposition, the leading wine industry conference and trade show for the Eastern U.S. and Canada, takes place March 3-6, at the Lancaster County Convention Center in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.