Everyday Compliance for Winery and Brand Owners
Registration Deadline: May 16, 2014
Event Type: Seminars and Classes
Description: Develop your knowledge of winery compliance with this basic overview.
Course topics include:
- City and county authority compliance
- How to obtain a license to buy grapes
- How to file and change fictitious business statements, and what they do
- Record keeping for cellar, shipping and bottling, as well as grapes
- How to fill out forms for state and federal excise tax returns, and wine operations reports
- Making out-of-state sales
The agenda includes guest speakers from the State of California Alcoholic Beverage Control and the State of California Department of Agriculture.
Enroll in section 134VIT203. Fee includes course materials and lunch.
• Event Organizer:
UC Davis Extension
Da Vinci Building
1632 Da Vinci Ct Davis, CA 95618
• Website: extension.ucdavis.edu/winemaking
• Available languages: