WSET LEVEL 2 IN WINE AND SPIRITS
Event Type: Seminars and Classes
Description: Who should attend?
This qualification is popular with wine and spirit employees and will give students excellent all-round product knowledge. The course is also suitable for the interested consumer.
How will you benefit?
The aim of the course is to focus on the key grape varieties and regions of the world, and principle varieties of spirits.
- How wine is made and other factors influencing the style of wine
- Key white grape varieties
- Key black grape varieties
- Wine-producing regions of the world
- Sparkling wines
- Sweet wines and fortified wines
- Spirits and liqueurs
- Label terminology
- Food and wine pairing
- The WSET Level 2 Systematic Approach to Tasting Wine
- To gain the qualification students need to pass a multiple-choice paper of 50 questions
- Industry trade members
- Serious wine consumers interested in a deeper industry knowledge
- Corporations focused in exceptional training for staff and managers
- Industry members located outside the Denver metro (online learning)
POST AN EVENT
UPCOMING REGISTRATION DEADLINES
MAJOR INDUSTRY EVENTS
RECENTLY ADDED EVENTS