San Francisco, CA
Event Type: Seminars and Classes
Description: The California Sustainable Winegrowing Alliance and Wine Institute are offering a new workshop, “Communicating Sustainability,” to be held Tuesday, March 26, 10:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. at the Wine Institute offices in San Francisco and also via webinar. The session offers take-away strategies and new research for communicating about sustainably made wines. Speakers include: Emily Wines of Kimpton Hotels and Restaurants, Peter Granoff of Ferry Plaza Wine Merchant, Michael Honig of Honig Vineyards & Winery, Cynthia Lohr of J. Lohr Vineyards & Wines, Marissa Lange of LangeTwins Winery & Vineyards, Mora Cronin of Cronin Communications and others. Agenda is as follows:
- Results from two new research studies with wine consumers and trade on purchasing sustainably produced wine.
- Panel discussion with wine retailers and restaurateurs about sustainability in the marketplace
- Case studies on wineries communicating about sustainable practices and certification
- Integrating sustainability messages into communication strategies
There is no charge to attend for owners and employees of California wineries and vineyards. Space is limited and priority will be given to winery and vineyard staff. Register at: https://wineinstitute.wufoo.com/forms/communicating-sustainability-workshop.
• Event Organizer: Wine Institute
• Venue: Wine Institute Offic
• Address: 425 Market Street San Francisco, CA
• Time: 10 am
• Cost: Free
• Available languages: English