Wine Bloggers' Conference
Penticton, BC Canada
Registration Deadline: Jun 6, 2013
Event Type: Other
Description: The 2013 Wine Bloggers Conference will take place June 6-8 in Penticton, British Columbia. Wine bloggers, industry bloggers, and other wine and social media professionals will gather from throughout the world to meet, learn, and share.
Who Should Attend
* Citizen Bloggers or writers who write about wine or the wine industry on their own.
* Industry Bloggers who maintain a blog to support their winery or other wine-related business.
* New Media Innovators who work in the world of blogging and social media.
* Wine Industry members who would like to learn about new media or interact with bloggers.
Cost, Payment, Cancellation, and What is Included
The cost of the conference is $95 for citizen wine bloggers (those unaffiliated with a business or organization), $295 for industry bloggers (those whose blog is affiliated with a winery, retail store, or other business or organization), and $395 for non-blogger participants (industry, media relations professionals, friends and family, etc).
• Event Organizer:
Penticton Lakeside Resort
21 Lakeshore Drive West Penticton, BC V2A 7M5 Canada
• Website: www.winebloggersconference.org
• Available languages:
Remind me via email one week before event dates, or when event details change.