Craft Wine & Spirits Distribution Company is Searching for an Inside Sales Representative Position.
Our company, Blue Sky Distributing, is a locally owned (Denver, CO) wine and spirits distribution company that wholesale distributes to restaurants and liquor stores throughout Colorado. After some great initial years in the market, we are now expanding our sales force and are looking to develop a new position that would handle all inside sales, including prospecting and customer calls, internet marketing, social media, email marketing campaigns, and other inside sales strategies.
We are looking to hire a Highly Motivated and Creative Sales Person to grow this position from the ground up and help develop our inside sales into a strong part of our company. The position can be completely virtual and candidates to not need to be based in Colorado. We will, however, be looking for the following:
1) familiar with Colorado
2) experience in wine and spirits distribution sales
3) experience in purchasing/management in restaurants or liquor stores
4) strong success in similar positions – can you show us actual projects you’ve done?
5) out of the box thinking
THIS IS A 100% COMMISSION BASED POSITION WITH GREAT MONTHLY, QUARTERLY, AND YEARLY BONUSES. Your success will require prospecting, sales management, and a strong internet presence. You do not need to know the difference between a Petite Sirah and a Syrah, YET, (we will train the right person - industry experience is a PLUS), but you MUST want and be open to learning!
Responsibilities will include:
• 50%: email and internet marketing campaigns – only to COLORADO liquor stores and restaurants
• 25%: outgoing calls to prospects and customers
• 15%: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Blogs, & Social Media Presence
• 10%: development and implementation of new inside sales strategies
**calls to prospects and customers would need to scheduled for 1-2 hours per WEEK, specifically a block between Monday to Thursday: 10am - 4pm Mountain Time Zone.
If you feel the above matches your personality and you've finally found your dream job, we hope to learn why.
1) Please visit our website (www.blueskydistributing.com) and read through each webpage. Get a feel for our brands, vision and approach. You’re not selling paper products and get to sell products with a story and soul.
2) Let us know if you’ve actually had one of the products in our portfolio. Be honest!
3) Send your resume and cover letter!
4) If your resume meets our criteria, we will reach out to set up an interview in person or via phone.