SUMMARY: Perform a variety of production planning and scheduling activities using ERP system required to attain production objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Support and communicate with the Direct Sales Team to identify upcoming sales demand.
• Create and manage mid-term and long-term production plan.
• Develop targets and appropriate inventory levels to minimize inventory cost.
• Attend New Product Development meetings and route new projects into the production plan.
• Communicate inventory status and line utilization to Director of Operations in order to determine facility capacity status.
• Establish priorities for specific customer orders to be bottled on the master production schedule.
• Coordinate the completion of contract bottling orders.
• Work with facility operations in order to optimally schedule line utilization, cellar logistics, and warehouse space.
• Trouble-shoot and follow up on potential schedule problems.
• Monitor line performance and adjust the bottling schedule as necessary.
• Coordinate the activities and transactions to identify and control non-conforming product.
• Input new item cards into Vintegrate system.
• Work with all departments to create Kit BOM’s for all products.
• Review production specifications to determine dry goods requirements. Assist in the creation of Package Guides.
• Load the bottling schedule into Vintegrate in order to run MRP reports.
• Perform other tasks as assigned.
• Order dry goods as needed.
• Backfill vacation coverage as needed.
• Work is usually performed in an office environment.
• May require sitting for long periods of time.
• May require extensive computer and telephone usage.
• Requires continuous reading and updating of charts and statistical data.
• Occasional walking, bending and lifting of up to 40 pounds.
PROBLEM SOLVING REQUIREMENTS:
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
• Requires excellent time management skills.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Associates degree in Business Administration or related field preferred.
• 3-5 years winery experience.
• Good written and verbal communication skills and be highly organized, with attention to detail.
• Comprehensive knowledge of basic mathematics.
• Computer literate with knowledge of Word Processing and Spreadsheet applications.
• Knowledge of ERP systems and Vintegrate software preferred.
SEV is an EOE. Comprehensive benefits package to include Medical, Dental, Life Insurance and a 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan. Drug-Free Environment