Domaine Carneros is looking for an experienced Human Resource Coordinator. The position is full-time, but part-time will be considered. Qualified candidates will have a strong focus on providing outstanding service for the wineries team members. The position is responsible for coordinating a variety of human resource activities in support of our Vision, Mission, and Values. The scope of responsibilities includes participating in recruiting & staffing, HRIS coordination, benefits, recordkeeping, employee relations, employee recognition programs, and safety programs for the winery and vineyard operations. Qualified candidates must be fluent in both English and Spanish with excellent written skills. Prior hospitality or winery experience is a plus. Must have a flexible schedule and be willing to work with our vineyard management team for our recruitment and communication needs.
• Demonstrates professionalism, and diplomacy, and has the ability to serve a wide range of employees with equity, fairness, and tact.
• Good judgment, versatility, flexibility.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and abilities.
• Outstanding computer skills with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
• Proficient with HRIS data entry, maintenance, and reporting.
• Ability to coordinate a variety of activities simultaneously and prioritize work to meet deadlines.
• Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality.
• Detail oriented with strong follow-up initiative.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship with a diverse group of people at all levels of the organization.
• Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Bi-lingual English/Spanish – verbal and written translation abilities.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Strong organizational, problem-solving, analytical skills.
• Valid drivers’ license and reliable transportation. Must have transportation to travel between winery and vineyard locations.
• AA degree and/or successful completion of Human Resources Certificate program
• 3 years general administrative and human resource experience
• Prior wine industry and/or agriculture related experience
• PHR Certification
Domaine Carneros offers full-time employees the following benefits:
• Kaiser HMO Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• FSA and HRA programs
• LTD Insurance
• Aflac plans
• Employee Assistance Program
• PTO and Sick Pay
• 401k Retirement Program
Qualified candidates please respond to: email@example.com
Please include the job title in your subject line. Due to the high volume of resumes we receive, we are not able to respond to phone inquiries.