Raphael Winery is searching for an experienced Wine industry professional who has demonstrated an ability to provide excellent customer service with a combination of enthusiasm and knowledge. The applicant must have a working knowledge of wine, and ability to quickly learn the specifics of our brand and history. The applicant must be articulate & motivated with excellent sales and communication skills. The applicant must have previous wine tasting room experience and be a Team Player. The applicant must be honest and project a positive image and have great interpersonal skills and work well under pressure. In addition the applicant should have excellent organizational and problem solving abilities, and can ensure that our guests have a great experience. Depending on the individual we will train as long as there is some wine knowledge.
• Greets every customer as they enter the Tasting Room
• Pours wine with confidence while discussing specifics about the wine and the process
• Provide a great and memorable experience for everyone who enters the tasting room
• Answers guests questions with confidence and true enthusiasm
• Sells wine and related products
• Opens new Wine Club accounts
• Transports wine to customers vehicle’s when necessary
• Re-stock wine and related products
• Ensure a clean and organized environment
• Assists with daily/monthly/annual physical inventory
• Receives, removes and unpacks shipments
• Operates cash register and computer related functions
• Requires working weekends and Winery Events
• Professional, positive attitude and strong work ethic
• Ability to multitask and serve multiple customers simultaneously
• Prior Tasting Room or Restaurant experience is not required but greatly appreciated.
• Physical requirements include standing for long periods of time and lifting a minimum of 35 lbs.
• Previous sales experience is a plus
• Must be a able to demonstrate excellence in providing a positive guest experience
• Excellent verbal and interpersonal communications skills required
• Applicants must be 21 years of age.