Ensure that our orders are placed timely with our suppliers to meet forecasted supply and demand needs. Coordinate, track and manage ocean container shipments from foreign port to final destination. Manage physical inventory for our warehouses here in the US and abroad.
Responsibilities/ Duties: Responsibilities include the following, but other duties may be assigned as necessary.
- Provide customer service to all suppliers and customers.
- Negotiate rates with forwarding agent, freight forwarders and custom broker.
- Maximize orders to keep costs down.
- Accurate tracking of all orders placed DI and Domestic.
- Accurate tracking of all vintage changes.
- Experience required in wine purchasing and logistics.
- Computer Skills: Fully computer literate with emphasis on Word, Excel, and Office Outlook.
- Knowledge of Navision (Microsoft Dynamics) is preferred.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Must be organized and exude attention to detail.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and work as team player.
- Must be punctual.
- Wine / Spirit importing experience preferred.
- Other Skills: Bilingual is a plus.
Email resume, cover letter and salary history.
No phone calls please