People's Liquor Warehouse is currently hiring a Fine Wine Manager. The Wine Manager will execute projects associated with maintaining one of RI's largest and most extensive wine departments. This is a customer service oriented position with the additional responsibility of inventory maintenance. Candidates must possess a positive attitude towards customer service and harbor a personal interest in wine. Please note it is not necessary for candidates to have extensive pre-existing wine knowledge. Sales and service skills, work ethic, and attitude are more important. However, special consideration will be given to those candidates with the strong academic foundation in wine.
- Must be 21 years old
- Recommend and sell wines and other beverages to customers
- Maintain proper inventory quantities on the sales floor
- Teach educational wine seminars to the public
- Promote, setup, and administer in store wine tastings
- Maintain wine-serving equipment
- Maintain the appearance and salability of the wine department.
- Must have outstanding customer service skills and be a team player
- Maintain standards set forward by company
- Possess good communication skills
- Must have availability to work at least some weekends and holidays
- Ability to repetitively lift objects weighing up to 45 lbs
- Adhere to company dress code and main professional appearance at all times
- Positive attitude, self motivated, polite, energetic and is a willing learner