Muscardini Cellars- home of handmade, limited edition Sonoma Valley wines is seeking a passionate wine professional who is eager to learn and share their passion of Muscardini Cellars with our guests. As one of the smaller wineries in Sonoma Valley, you would be working with owner Michael Muscardini, whose office is located right in the same building as our tasting room, and tasting room manager Jennifer Kosko.
Muscardini Cellars produces award winning Pinot Grigio, Rosato di Sangioves, Sangiovese, Barbera, Tesoro (a Super Tuscan blend) Zinfandel, Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon and Grappa.
Muscardini Cellars is looking for a full-time Tasting Room Associate for Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, Mondays and special events.
• Wine Industry sales experience is strongly preferred
• Strong understanding of the wine industry, including strong sales skills and a passion for hospitality is a must
• Committed to providing excellent customer service
• Ability to multi-task and adjust to variable workflow conditions
• Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
• Ability to lift 50 pounds repeatedly
• Professional appearance
• Must have 2-3 years sales experience
• Familiarity with one or more POS systems
• This is a Wine Sales position and being a good people person is only part of the job, you must be able to SELL WINE.