Cellar Harvest Workers for both the SE Wine Collective and resident wineries:
• Assist in receiving and processing fruit
• Sanitation of winery equipment
• Perform additions to juice, must & wine
• Perform pump-overs/punch downs
• Juice racking, and wine movements from tank to tank
• Barrel filling, topping, stirring, and racking
• Remove pomace from tanks & presses
• Record data and complete work orders
• Drive truck to vineyard sites for grape bin drop offs and grape pick ups
• Operate a forklift
We are looking for hard working candidates, with a positive attitude and ability to multitask in a busy environment. The perfect applicant should be able to play close attention to detail, committed to quality and passionate about wine! Previous Harvest experience preferred, but not a must. Ability to lift or move up to 50 pounds. Shift work and overtime required. Must have reliable transportation and report to work on time. Must have a clean driving record and a forklift operators permit. Ability to read and follow work orders. Must work safely around moving equipment and electricity.
Only local candidates will be considered!