VinLux Fine Wine Transport is a joint venture between two family owned companies Biagi Bros. Warehousing & Transportation and the Jackson Family. Vin Lux offers a concierge level of service and handling of premium and luxury wines and can efficiently and accurately deliver to over 10,000 accounts throughout California. Equipped with 25 temperature-controlled delivery trucks that feature real-time tracking capability, and a computerized, temperature-controlled warehouse strategically located in Northern California. Vin Lux is transporting 1,500 orders per day and tracking more than 12,000 different wines.
The Dispatcher/Router utilizes logistic routing software to establish the daily delivery plan for routes to ensure maximum fleet and driver efficiency and optimum customer satisfaction. Process routes through our WMS to prepare warehouse personnel for picking of orders for both Northern and Southern California.
SHIFT SCHEDULE: Nights: Monday through Thursday, 10 hours per day
* Daily planning of all routes using routing system considering stop and case totals as well as manpower and equipment availability.
* Produce a daily North dispatch report, recording route, miles driven, cases, delivery stops, vehicle number and driver information to provide route information to office personnel
* Produce a daily South worksheet report, recording route, stops, cases, route description, truck information and cross dock orders. This provides vital information for our southern delivery partner with route information on the transfer trucks.
* Assure route and equipment optimization
* Work closely with the driver supervisor, assuring balance between route and manpower to ensure timely deliveries with minimal overtime
* Prepare the Warehouse Management System for the picking process by having every item available to be picked from a designated location to ensure all items are picked
* Prints all pick labels for delivery routes and separates by route and zone
* Print will call and chain orders for next day picking
* Verify all orders have been processed, checking for orders on hold or are in available status
* Provides updated information on case and route totals for better load and personnel planning
High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
* At least 2 years of related experience.
* Must be computer savvy and comfortable with working with various computer programs.
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* General knowledge of logistics software required
* Professional internal and external correspondence
* Ability to work under limited supervision
* Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in writing and orally
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/tfgmqrr