Implements and supervises the fulfillment of telephone, internet and club sales orders, from order entry through shipping.
Major Areas of Responsibilities:
* Consumer outreach to customers in database
- Wine Club Sales
- Orders and upsell opportunities
* Direct to consumer sales and fulfillment
* Direct interaction with wine club, telephone and internet customers
* Monitor info boxes as required
* Manage and maintain consumer database and product inventory
* Adhere to DTC procedures
* Ensure legal inter-state shipping compliance regulations and restrictions for all direct sales orders
* Assist in the development and management of Wine Club events
* Handle consumer requests, complaints and identify areas of opportunity
* Maintain customer database including critical contact information, secure credit card data and club membership status and transaction history
* Coordinate sign-ups, sales and participate in wine club and winery special events
Education: College credential preferred
Experience: Three years’ experience in a sales and customer service environment with administrative experience. Demonstrated and proven success managing consumer database, email and mailing lists. Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
Computer Skills: Excel and Word required. Database management experience preferred.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/d6q777p