Customer Service Representative (napa county)
We hire the right people for the right positions and support them to grow in their current and future roles. If you are motivated, committed to service excellence, proactive, possess a can do attitude, accountable, then please forward your resume for consideration or fax to 707-996-9520. We offer a competetive compensation and benefits package including medical/dental/vision/401k.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Displays the highest standards of customer service on a consistent basis when engaged in the daily activities performed. Receives, records, and routes customer orders/changes in appropriate manner.
• Serves on the customer frontline and requires advanced customer service skills while answering phone calls, e-mails, and written correspondence. Responds to customer inquiries and provides appropriate technical and/or product-related information while maintaining a positive, friendly, and helpful demeanor throughout every interaction. Possesses excellent conflict resolution skills. Shows empathy for the customer.
• Order processing -- Manages a large volume of order files and records through entire order process.
• Displays a sense of urgency in identifying and investigating customer inquiries, concerns, problem resolution, and issues via phone, fax, mail, and e-mail in a courteous manner.
• Effectively communicates customer issues and concerns with all applicable internal staff members.
• Documents all contacts, actions, and responses in customer database.
• Organizes and maintains file system; files correspondence and other records.
• Maintains working knowledge of products and/or services.
• Prepares reports and correspondence as needed.
• Proficiency with UPS, FedEx, and GSO systems.
• Performs other duties as assigned by Senior Customer Service Manager.
• Bachelor's degree (B. A.) or equivalent two to four years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Proficiency with 2007 Microsoft Office programs
• Experience with ERP Order Management Systems-Microsoft Dynamics Navision a plus
• Strong organizational skills; ability to manage daily priorities and workflow. Excellent attention to detail is essential.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively as a member of various teams and committees. Attend occasional client meetings both internally and externally.
• Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
• Soft skills include being energetic, versatile, flexible, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm. Demands an uncommon balance of creativity and drive, along with interpersonal savvy and basic analytics.
• Ability to perform diversified clerical functionsMust be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.