Baer Winery is a small family-owned and operated winery in Woodinville producing Bordeaux-style red blends, and red and white single varietal wines since 2000. Our annual production is currently at 3,000 cases.
Duties and responsibilities for this intern position include:
• assisting with crushing, fermentation, and pressing
• performing punchdowns
• pressure washing pick bins and fermenters
• assisting with barrel work, equipment sanitation, and other tasks as necessary
• monitoring production and recordkeeping
• self-motivated, reliable, and efficient
• ability to take direction and work within existing team framework
• ability to drive a forklift and possess a valid driver's license
• physically fit, able to carry 50 pounds
• positive attitude
• able to work long hours including weekends, outside and in inclement weather
• completed at least one cellar internship
Position starts in mid-August and ends in November.
Hourly plus season completion bonus. The intern is considered an independent contractor and is not eligible for employee benefits.
Must be U.S. Citizen or have current U.S. work authorization.
Interested individuals should send their resume, cover letter and a list of work references via email to: