• Availability to Work Flexible Schedule: Applicant must be available to work varying shifts and hours – may include swing shifts, overtime, weekends, and/or holidays.
• Strength and Full Body Mobility: Applicant must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs, and possess the ability to stand, walk, sit, use tools/controls, reach with hands/arms, climb stairs, balance, and kneel.
• Good Disposition: Applicant must have positive attitude and possess the ability to work well with others.
Duties (may include, but are not limited to)
• Forklift operation
• Confined space entry
• Equipment sanitation
• Running of crush equipment
• Operation of cap management devices
• Barrel work
• Juice/Wine transfers
• Lees filtration
• Tank/Barrel additions
• Washing/Sanitization of all wine contact equipment
• Work orders completed as directed
• Proper use and maintenance of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Email Oscar@orcuttroad.com, no phone calls please.