Verve Napa Valley, a guest service-focused Wine Country tour and destination management company, is looking for a part-time Office Manager.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (including but not limited to)
- Tour & event planning;
- Assist in a wide variety of administrative and support functions – data entry, filing, copying, scanning, research, database maintenance, calendar & event tracking;
- Create new or update existing spreadsheets, correspondence, and procedures;
- Answer and route incoming telephone calls;
- Office and tour supply management;
- Customer service, sales & guest booking management;
- Bookkeeping, payroll & guest billing interface;
- Acts as brand ambassador;
- Assist in outreach efforts and networking.
- High attention to detail, organization, professionalism;
- Knowledge of the wine industry and special events;
- Previous office and administrative support experience;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure and while multi-tasking;
- Takes initiative, uses available resources to problem solve;
- Strong time management skills, ability to prioritize responsibilities;
- Ability to proactively communicate with superiors regarding workload, due dates, and various projects;
- Extraordinary customer service skills with internal (co-workers) and external customers;
- Proven discretion in handling highly sensitive and confidential matters;
- The ability to conduct and manage significant amounts of data and research;
- Responsible for maintaining their office space in a clean and neat manner;
- Proficient in MS Office, Google Docs, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Professional and poised demeanor and dress;
- Must project an image of professionalism and willingness to provide personalized services to guests.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and decision making;
-Team focused and passionate about the wine and hospitality industries.
- 3+ years office and/or events experience;
- 4-year degree preferred;
- Professional attitude, strong work ethic;
- Must have excellent English verbal and written communication. Other languages a plus;
- Excellent computer proficiency required;
- Must be able to take direction, be flexible, and work well independently.
COMPENSATION & WORK ENVIRONMENT
This is a great opportunity to work for a small, fast-paced entrepreneurial company that encourages creativity. Our unique culture also means our employees must be flexible and adaptable. This is a part-time position that may require occasional events on the weekends. Competitive compensation DOE.
Send cover letter and resume to HEY@VERVENAPAVALLEY.COM. No phone calls please.